- Fee for a single block (AM or PM) £300 per term – includes 3 x hours coaching per course date x 10 course dates; access to support materials online including big band rehearsal tracks; jam tracks and a discounted reduction on 1-1 lessons with bandskool teachers in support of the course aims.
- Fee for BOTH blocks (AM & PM combined): £500 per term – you’ll be with us ‘all day’ from 9.30am to 4.30pm with an hour’s lunch break in between the blocks.
- Once your application has been approved, you will then be invited to complete and return a signed/dated form that confirms your interest in accepting the offer of a place and that you have read/understood the terms. You will also need to secure your place by transferring the course fee to our bank details via BACS transfer. This must be done before the start of term.
- The course fees are non-refundable under any circumstance.
- The exact amount of discount in regard to 1-1 lessons offered outside of the course dates is at the discretion of individual instrument teachers. The lessons may be online or offline by arrangement.
- You are expected to commit sufficient time to practising outside of the course dates. To that end, teachers will put a customised practise plan together for each student.
- On each course date, you are expected to arrive at the venue an appropriate amount of time before the start. For instance, drummers will need to arrive in good time in order to set up and be ready to start on time.30 minutes before the start.
- You are expected to bring your own instrument resources including music stands or otherwise.
- Tablets/smart phones or equivalent devices whilst not essential may prove useful in class
- Students will be responsible for the safety or otherwise of their own resources. Bandskool accepts no responsibility for theft or damage to said resources.
- Students will be culpable for damage to the venue or bandskool’s resources where there is sufficient evidence to prove culpability.
- Respect and tolerance are expected in your conduct whilst with us: this is a learning environment in which an open mind is a requirement
- Students of sufficient calibre may be invited to take part in professional big band rehearsals and concerts outside of the course requirements. More details to follow…